The morning begins with the sentence Good Morning. So, when you meet any person, you want to say the greeting the person will feel happy. Similarly, the good morning exercise is such a greeting for your body. Also, it makes your body flexible and movable. As a result, your body will encourage you to work all day long. So, a good morning workout is a blessing for your life.
What is good morning exercise?
Good morning exercise is a physical movement. Such as the movement like hip hinge. The hip hinge is one of the most popular movements. Moreover, we can call it the early-day physical culture. It has a similarity to bowing greetings. You perform it by using a barbell on your upper back which makes it look like a greeting.
Besides, it helps your body to remove back pain, strengthen your muscles, and rotate your body part. Furthermore, a hip hinge is an exercise that helps you bend the hip and lift any heavy object. So, the exercise is to train up your body part to do any kind of hard work.
What are the benefits of morning workouts?
The day begins with the morning. So, if you want to make the day beautiful, you need a good breakfast and exercise in the morning. Besides, it helps you stay refreshed all day long.
These are the benefits of working out in the morning:
- Help you reduce weight: Morning exercise helps you reduce your extra fat. These exercises will motivate you to be more active. As a result, you’ll burn your extra calories and lose weight. So, it is one of the most important parts of taking care of your health.
- Help strengthen your bones and muscles: Everyday morning workout can help strengthen your bones and muscles. As a result, it protects against bone loss. Also, it strengthens the lower muscles on the back of your body. Which makes it the best benefit of morning workouts.
- Help you reduce back pain: These exercises can help to stabilize your lower back. While you do the hinge movement on your back position it helps relieve the unnecessary back pain. Further, it can help you to enlarge your lower back.
- Help your brain function better: Morning warm-up help your body to supply proteins and other chemicals to the brain. As a result, it develops the structure and function of the brain.
- Helps you get better sleep: When you do the warm-up in the morning you feel refresh. A fresh start means you have less stress all day. As a result, you can fall asleep easily and have deep sleep.
- Help you prevent major diseases: The good morning workout can remove your extra blood sugar and control your insulin level. As a result, it keeps you away from diabetes. Also, it can reduce the risk of colon, breast, and lung cancer.
These are the few benefits of morning workouts and there are much more.
Can morning workouts heal back injuries?
A good morning workout is a vital way to heal the injury. These workouts can prevent your back pain. So, you need to continue the good exercise workout regularly if you want to strengthen your back muscles.
To begin, you need to know how much time you need to do these exercises. You can do these exercises every day in the morning for at least 45 minutes. If you have any injury, you can do it for 30 minutes the first time.
Besides, a good morning workout can remove your irritable pain. Such as the upper back, lower back, the backside of the full body. These warm-ups can also hit all muscles in your body.
Moreover, there are different types of injury but injuries affect both sides of your body. When we see TV or drive a car our back muscles can get weak. This can affect your back position. So, if you get any injury or pain, you can start the good morning warm-up.
How to do good morning exercise?
Here is an example of a good morning workout. It is very similar to any other squat workout. It helps move all the muscles in your body.
Classic Good Morning Exercise: This is the best solution to reduce your back stress. But when you do it incorrectly, it will pressure your body. As a result, it creates your body pain. So, how to do the classic good morning right?
You have to stand hip-width separately and the toes of the feet will be in front. Also, keep your hand straight. Further, you have to get up and sit down slowly. Again, keep the legs tight when you do the movement.
Active Good Morning Exercise: To start, simply pull your shoulder tightly along with the barbell. You’ll feel the pressure of the barbell. Also, make sure that you feel comfortable and breathe frequently.
- Prepare your body as you squat and make sure to relax.
- You can slightly wider your wrist to help with balance. Also, keep your elbows downwards.
- Keep a tight curve with your back, especially the lower back.
- Look in front of any fixed things. Focus on the point that it has your navel height.
- When you are about to bend lower, make sure to take a deep breath. Then, begin the lowering move by bending your hip. Also, bend your knee less than your hip. So, you can repeat the movement easily.
Variations of good morning exercise
Most other movements are the same in the good morning exercise list. Here are some slight variations of the original movement.
Back-Loaded Good Morning: At first you can use a PVC pipe in your morning exercise. Because the weight of the pipe is less so anyone can easily do the exercise. You can also use a barbell if it’s available.
You can try two options to do this exercise. First of all, you set the barbell as a squat rack and unload it like a barbell back squat. This exercise will help you reduce your back pain. The second option is if your barbell is lightweight, you can set it in the front rack position. Also, hold it in front of your body. Finally, push the barbell overhead and lower it behind the head. As a result, it can run horizontally on your chest and rest on your upper back.
Front-Loaded Good Morning: if you have no barbell, you can use a dumbbell, kettlebell, or any kind of household equipment.
Let’s start the exercise with a dumbbell. First of all, you have to stand with your feet hip-width apart. Then hold the dumbbell tightly in both hands in front of your chest. Then bend your knee slightly, push back slowly while leaning your chest forward. Keep your back straight at all times.
Seated Good Morning: These movements are best for your lower back and glutes. Also, it helps your body warm up for heavy squats.
Firstly, you have to sit down on a hard surface like a table or box. Secondly, keep up your feet on the floor and put the barbell in your back on the shoulder. Finally, start doing the bowing motion repeatedly.
Is good morning warm-up safe for everyone?
Exercise is good for everyone but sometimes it does not suit your health. So, the first time when you start an exercise, you should also consult an expert. Generally, the warm-up exercises are less difficult than other exercises.
Some exercises are not easy to control for everyone. Especially, it can put a lot of pressure on your back which is probably dangerous. Besides, if you use heavy barbells and not careful, you can get severe injuries.
However, if you follow the proper way then you will not face any kind of injury. Also, you know your limits and use the supportive tool in the power rack for your safety. But if you are learning the basics of good morning exercise you should use low weight item in your exercise. Finally, if you do these workouts perfectly, it’ll help improve your back health.
What are the best morning stretches?
Stretching means to free from tension and pressure. It helps you enhance your blood flow and makes your body ready for the day. Also, stretching can relax your muscle and help to relieve some kind of injury.
- Cobra stretch
- Upper back stretch
- Spinal twist
- Shoulder stretch
- Neck stretch
- Standing quad stretch
- Side stretch
- Calf stretch
- Hamstring stretch
Besides, many people suffer from lower back pain. So, these best morning stretches help relieve your back pain. Also, it makes your muscle flexible to do your regular work. Moreover, it improves your mood, removes your stress, and makes you sleep well.
Good morning exercise is a beneficial warm-up and also it is the best morning warm-up. These exercises help remove your lower back pain and recover from injury. Also, these best morning warm-ups are safe for you to do. So, follow the rule of how to use a barbell, how much pressure your body can tolerate. Moreover, if you want to strengthen your posterior chain, you can continuously follow the exercise. Finally, minimum exercise per day can lead to a healthy and active life.